There is more to Williamsport, PA than the Little League World Series.
- Downtown Williamsport is home to the largest portrait mural as of 2007, displaying the history of Lycoming County. More than 400 community members are featured in the mural, Inspiration Lycoming.
Bars and Restaurants
- The Brickyard Restaurant and Ale House is another favorite with a large outdoor patio featuring live music every Friday during the summer and a delicious menu.
- Fans of Irish Pubs, we had to order a Guinness at The Moon & Raven Public House.
- Open in 2016, Boom City Brewing Company, is on our list of places to check out next time we are in town. At least 6 micro-brewed beers are always on tap and all items on the menu are created with locally grown meat and produce.
There are several hiking trails through South Williamsport.
- Black Forest Trail a 42 mile trail through Tiadaghton State Forest.
- Loyalsock Trail a 60 mile trail including World’s End State Park, Kettle Creek Vista, Allegheny Ridge, and Beaver Dam.
- Panther Run Trail a 2.7 mile trail including a flagstone quarry.
- Old Logger’s Path a 27 mile trail through Tiadaghton State Forest.
August 2015/June 2018