There is more to Williamsport, PA than the Little League World Series.
Bars and Restaurants
- The Brickyard Restaurant and Ale House is another favorite with a large outdoor patio featuring live music every Friday during the summer and a delicious menu.
- Fans of Irish Pubs, we had to order a Guinness at The Moon & Raven Public House.
- Open in 2016, Boom City Brewing Company, is on our list of places to check out next time we are in town. At least six micro-brewed beers are always on tap and all items on the menu are created with locally grown meat and produce.
There are several hiking trails through South Williamsport.
- Black Forest Trail a 42 mile trail through Tiadaghton State Forest.
- Loyalsock Trail a 60 mile trail including World’s End State Park, Kettle Creek Vista, Allegheny Ridge, and Beaver Dam.
- Panther Run Trail a 2.7 mile trail including a flagstone quarry.
- Old Logger’s Path a 27 mile trail through Tiadaghton State Forest.
August 2015/June 2018