- Brezels, giant pretzels, twice the size of my head are sold everywhere to help patrons offset their beer intake.
- Lebkuchen, gingerbread heart necklaces decorated with German phrases such as Ich liebe dich, I love you, are also easy to find. I think these gingerbread are intended for souvenirs or gifts because they taste absolutely awful.
- After consuming liters of beer, nothing sounds more exhilarating than adrenaline pumping amusement park rides. With carousels, roller coasters, slides, a Ferris wheel, and games, Oktoberfest has attractions for all ages.
- The 5 loop Olympia Looping roller coaster is the wolrd’s largest portable roller coaster. Adults can experience this disorienting ride for 9€.
- High Energyis a giant carousel that swings vertically while attached cars in a star shape rotate freely. For 7€ an adult can try to keep their eyes open long enough to get a bird’s eye view of the Bavarian fair grounds below.
- A mine theme coaster complete with flashing lights, darkness, and rotating seats, Hollenblitz is the world’s largest portable indoor roller coaster.
- For 8€ and patience for the long wait time, an adult can get a magnificent view from Oktoberfest to the Alps. Children are 4€. The most popular photograph at Oktoberfest is of the Ferris Wheel.
With the rainy weather deterring visitors, Oktoberfest had only half the usual crowd in 2015 of 500,000 attendees. Although significantly less attendance, 775,600 chickens and 7,700,000 liters of beer were consumed. The lost and found received 4,500 items including 21 children and 1 dog. All were returned to their owners. Prost!